Report of SVIET-MEMBER OF CII on 4th October 2017
We are pleased to inform you that, you now have access to mycii.in – Online Business Resource Centre of CII.
1. As a CII Member you can avail the following services through myCII.in • B2B Opportunities – keeps you updated on business opportunities in India & abroad, helps you direct your business requirements to target sectors of CII Membership and interact with peers from industry. The opportunities are in the forms of Tenders, Bids, Contracts, RFPs, Expressions of Interest, Pre-Qualification Notices, Upcoming Projects and Procurement News, which can help the business to identify and apply the relevant ones
• Global Tender Info - list of bidding opportunities across the globe pertaining to the products and services of your interest
• Special Offers – post and access special discounts and offers on various products and services procured by your organization
• Complimentary Events – access the list of Events and event details extending complimentary invites to CII Members
• Government Notification – one stop to notify latest updates from State and Central government related to various sectors which would help industries to understand the recent developments and amendments in the impacting policies and guidelines
• Policy Tracker–download the policies framed by the State & Central government which guides you to the plan of action by the government and acts as a catalyst to set out clear rules and expectations for the delivery of services.
• Knowledge Resources – access & download a repository of resources in the form of Reports, Newsletters, Publications, Presentations & Webinars framed by the in-house experts and various knowledge partners during various flagship Events of CII.
• Online Communities - act as vital source of information where you can start and participate in the ongoing sector specific discussions. This serves as a tool to keep yourself updated about various CII activities and trends in the industry and also to seek and put forward recommendations and suggestions on policy framing process.
2. You can also receive Newsletters which are highly customizable based on your preferences:
• Global Tender Alert (daily) – In order connect CII Members with global as well as domestic business opportunities, CII sends a Global Tender Newsletter on a daily basis which is an exclusive service for CII Members and one of its kind. This provides Members real time and exhaustive information on the latest business opportunities from across the globe. A Member can subscribe Tender Newsletter daily and stay updated with new business opportunities. To subscribe and set the preferences of the content type, please login to www.mycii.in and click on “Set Alerts” under the ”My Zone” section
• The Week Gone By (weekly) - CII dispatches this weekly newsletter to Members in the form of an emailer consisting consolidated list of recent knowledge updates in myCII across various sectors. This includes updated microeconomic data; recently announced government policies; investments trackers from central & state governments,PSUs and private sectors including MNCs; government notifications issued by the central and state governments related to industrial sectors; schemes for MSMEs;reports and publications; and list of activities held and forthcoming events of CII. In case you are not receiving this newsletter, please email at email@example.com with a request to add your email in the mailing list.
• CII Economy & Industry News (Daily) - CII offers this service to its Members to help them keep abreast of daily news updates related to the economy. This news alert is delivered through email six days a week, barring Sundays and holidays. It covers key news from leading English dailies under 5 sections: Macroeconomic News; Government & Regulatory News; Industry/Sectoral News; Company News; and CII in the News. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you would like to receive this newsletter.
• CII Alert (Customised) – My CII is updated with large number of industry related information which are valuable and useful for CII membership. The unique feature of this newsletter is that CII Members can customise the information they wish to receive pertaining to their sectors of interest, locations, content type and and set the alert based on frequency. To subscribe and set the preferences of the content type, please login to www.mycii.in and click on “Set Alerts” under the ”My Zone” section
3. Membership Services represent the bedrock of the overall CII agenda. Through over 120 years, CII has evolved a wide-ranging portfolio of Member Services, based on continuous dialogue and feedback and tailored to the needs of Members on an ongoing basis. Click here to view the Handbook on CII Services for Members
4. In case you need guidance, counselling and advice on how to get benefits and derive value from the CII services and participate actively in CII programmes, you can approach Mentors in your Region. A list of Mentors in your Region is available in myCII. This is a system generated email from mycii.in. For any information / clarification please contact email@example.com or 91-124-4592966/91-9910446244/1800 103 1244. Kind Regards, Membership Desk Confederation of Indian Industry 249F, Phase-IV, Udyog Vihar Gurgaon-122015(Haryana)