Training and Placement Cell (TPC)
The Training and Placement Cell [TPC] has been consciously working towards bridging the gap that exist between industry and academia as well as administering all the placements activities. TPC facilitates the students in their career development. It gives the necessary guidelines to the students to decide the career paths by counseling, guiding, motivating and mentoring them. The Training and placement Cell is headed by Dean Students' Welfare under the able guidance of the Placement Officer carried out through the Teachers, placement consultant and students placements committee. TPC Endeavours to groom the overall personality of the students by inculcating managerial niche through guest lecture workshops GD Etc.
- The CPC carried out the following activities to ensure effective placement process:
- Develop Close Industry relation.
- Develop and maintain close industry interaction.
- Students personality development and grooming: To ascertain, plan, co-ordinate and organize student's personality development and grooming for:
- Communication Program (Spoken and language)
- Personality & attitude
- Group discussion
All efforts shall be made to carry out qualitative placement for the passing out students by the CPC. Each student shall be given one chance to appear for placement interviews.. Before appearing for the interview, students will have to sign the undertaking/willingness for the same. Attendance in all the Pre-Placement Talks is COMPULSORY for everybody, regardless of whether he/she is interested in sitting for that company or not, or whether he/she is already placed. Dress Code is strictly FORMALS. Those who don't follow the rules, will not be considered for placements. Students are not authorized to communicate with the companies on an individual level or in any individual capacity. They are hereby informed to refrain from any such communication whatsoever. Any deviation would result in disciplinary action against the particular student(s) involved in such activity. Any corporate interaction by any student must be carried out in consultation with the TPC Team. Once selected for placement by a company and offer accepted by the concerned students, he/she will not be considered for any other interview. Rule for acceptance of offers
Once a student is given a final offer for final placement, by a company, he/she will NOT be allowed to appear for interview by any other company. Only placement cell student can sit in other companies.
Multiple Companies on campus on the same day:
- In a scenario where a student is sitting for multiple companies which visit campus on the same day, the student can appear for any number of companies. But, he/she will have to accept the offer from the company which comes out first with its list and gives a final offer to him/her, first.
- The student will then be barred from appearing for any other company's placement processes, and will be pulled out from their processes immediately, even if he/she is waiting to go in for an interview or GD.
- The other companies will also be informed that the student is placed, and he/she should not be considered further.
- If two or more companies release their final offer lists simultaneously, and a student figures in both all the lists, then he / she gets 10 minutes to decide on which offer he / she wants to accept.
- Any exceptions to the above mentioned rules and situations shall be viewed on a case by case basis. In such a scenario the decision of the Dean Students Welfare is final and binding on all the students. A student will not be considered eligible for providing placement assistance if found to be punished under any sort of disciplinary action of the discipline or defaults to appear for the interview.
In case of any doubt/discrepancy, ruling of the Placement Officer shall be binding to all. Arvind Singhy