Diploma programs are pretty famous amongst students. After finishing tenth or 12th class, a number of the students are known to apply for diploma or polytechnic admission. Each year, hundreds of applicants participate in polytechnic admission process. Engineering courses including diploma in mechanical engineering, CSE, communication engineering ,civil engineering and electronics is offered at Swami Vivekanand Polytechnic College (SVPC).
Affiliated by PSBTE and IT Chandigarh and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The objective of the college is to be recognized as a most excellent academic institution that advances the quality of Education. It has accomplished a completely unique position in Punjab in the discipline of technical education by not only providing international level education but also providing appealing diploma placements, excellent infrastructure and exceptionally skilled faculty. The core value of the college is to undertake studies and development within side the discipline of engineering.
1) CSE: Diploma in Computer Science Engineering is a program of study that gives college students training in the subject of technology, from time to time focusing on server configuration, computer connections, network installation, and user management . After the course, a candidate is likewise eligible for taking on the higher degree course in the same stream or some other specialization in any specific stream.
2) Automobile: Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering is a three years course, which is designed to assist college students gain fundamental understanding and abilities required by a expert operating in the automobile industry. A candidate pursuing a diploma in Automobile Engineering is properly skilled in designing, installing, checking out and knowledge the parts and operating of diverse components of the automobile.
3) ME: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a field that offers with the application of the principles of physics and technology for designing, production and renovation of mechanical equipment. Interested students can pursue this after completing Class 10th.The goal of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is to prepare students to adopt careers related to innovation and trouble fixing using research strategies and technologies, or to undertake superior research for technical education.
4) Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering Program offers the infrastructure for important services (transport systems, water supply, and drainage systems, ports etc). It includes planning, designing, constructing, preserving and supervising infrastructures Subsequently, the course additionally includes shielding the general public and environmental fitness as well as enhancing current infrastructure. Civil Engineering Program is increasingly difficult and demanding, however with SVIET Civil Engineering Courses Program, you could make sure of a worthwhile profession in the industry.
5) EE: Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a 3-year course, designed as a skill enabled program, the students study by doing and progress from fundamentals to higher-order capabilities like installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electrical equipment. The curriculum is designed in this type of manner that scholars get to study from the primary techniques to higher-degree skills. It particularly specializes in the realistic utility of theoretical knowledge.
6) Aeronautical engineering diploma: In India it is a 3 years diploma course. This course deals with design, manufacturing, service, and trying out of aircraft. Students are taught about production and maintenance of the air flight-capable machines and its equipment’s. Student gets a certificate after finishing the diploma in Aerospace engineering accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Student also learn about the tools and operating system of rockets.
Students can move immediately for job recruitment in both non-public or government sectors. These sectors can consist of multinational organizations, community fields, educational institutes, the aerospace sector, healthcare companies, retail companies, agriculture sectors, defense sector, testing companies, production companies, development areas, maintenance, etc.
The goal of setting up T & P cell in college is to place all eligible students in reputed I T & Core production agencies right at campus itself. The cell keeps regular interaction with the company houses through enterprise visit, Orientation Programs, Corporate get-togethers, Guest Lectures, Alumni Interaction etc.