SVGOI is having highly dedicated and fully independent career development and placement facilitation services cell operating under the direct control of management of the Group. The cell is headed by Director - CRC&PFC and has independent staff consisting of TPOs faculty and students placement coordinators drawn from various departments of SVGOI. For placement a large number of prospective employers are contacted during the year and efforts are made to invite these companies to visit college and to conduct campus recruitments.
Corporate Interface and relations stand high on the agenda of SVGOI. Our endeavor is to keep the needs of the industry in perspective and in turn make the learning more pragmatic and applicable. SVGOI has been successful in adding more and more companies in the list of its recruiters in last few years. The corporate cell at SVGOI tries to bridge the gap between analytical and functional skills by providing the best fit to the students. Our students are ready to undertake any challenge right from the first day of their professional life. The continuous efforts of TP team headed by The Director –TP and has independent staff consisting of TPOs faculty and students’ placement coordinators drawn from various departments of SVGOI, have built a fruitful and long lasting relationship with various organizations. The T&P Cell of SVGOI strives for converting every student into a 100% employable asset while they are pursuing their education with us and endeavors for accomplishing the concept of "One Person One job".
The cell maintains regular interaction with the corporate houses through Orientation Programs, Guest Lectures, industry visit, Corporate get-togethers, Alumni Interaction etc. Training & Placement helps students by counseling them to choose an appropriate career depending on their aptitude and interest. The centre also takes the responsibility of conducting events like MDP’S, Personality Development Programs for the students, Conferences & Seminars and Education & Career Fairs etc.
Objectives of this department are as follows:
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- Assist students to develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community
- Aware all the students regarding future career options.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Coordinating summer training/internship program.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
CORPORATE RELATIONS, CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERVICES & PLACEMENT FACILITATION CELL
The objective T & P cell is to places all eligibble students is repeated I T & Core manufacturing
companies right at campus itself. To Achieve this objective the T & P cell laires with the various
industrial establishments, corporate houses which conduct campus interview & select student from